Rock-N-Oaks is located on 25 oak-shaded acres. The facility includes a 17-stall barn with 12x12 stalls and tack room, hot water wash rack, 6-horse walker, a large arena, round training arena, turn-out pastures, foaling-out paddock, 20 acre pasture for trail riding and an office facility that includes a full kitchen, dining area and bathroom with shower.
- Six days a week, the stalls are cleaned and bedded with shavings, when needed. Horses are exercised on the walker and turned out in pastures.
- Horses are fed twice daily - a 12% protein and 7% fat pelleted feed and fertilized coastal hay.
- Health records are maintained and owners are given the opportunity to be included in veterinarian farm calls for vaccinations, coggins test, teeth floats and other health needs.
- Our farrier makes weekly visits to provide necessary care for your horses feet.
- 24-hour on-site care.
- We also provide fitting, mare-care, foaling-out and weaning services.
Susan Pooley, with over 35 years experience, is the trainer at Rock-N-Oaks. She has competed in Cutting, Halter, Showmanship at Halter, Western Pleasure and Horsemanship, Hunter Under Saddle and Equitation and Trail. Susan's experience allows her to provide in-depth training to all levels of horse. In addition to halter breaking, and fitting, she provides training in cutting, halter, showmanship, horsemanship, western pleasure, trail, and hunter under saddle.
If you are trying to sell a horse or looking for one to buy, we can help you. Kelli Kensing will market your horse for you by taking pictures, making a video and providing an informative write-up of your horse's breeding, attributes and capabilities. If you are unsure of what price to list your horse, she can research recent sales of comparable horses and bloodlines to help you assess the best asking price for your horse. Kelli will handle all inquiries concerning your horse and notify you of only serious buyers.
If you are looking to buy a horse, we can help you locate a horse that best suits your needs, ability level and pocketbook.
Our goal, as an equine facility,
is to provide a welcoming and safe atmosphere that combines
a broad knowledge of horses, experience, and integrity
with the highest level of care for